Last modified: 28 October 2009
Outlands College of Heralds
29 September 2009
From the Office of Rampart Herald
Æðeluulf Munec (Jeff Phipps)
Unto Marie de Blois, White Stag Principal Herald, and the College of Heralds of the Kingdom of the Outlands, does Æðeluulf munuc, Rampart Herald send his greetings. I write you this day concerting the Letter of Response for September 2009CE. I would like to thank the following heralds for providing commentary for this letter: Randal Carrick, Castle Herald; Francesca di Pavia, Ray de Soleil Pursuivant; Rohese de Dinan, Red Hawk Herald; and Gawain of Miskbridge, Green Anchor Herald.
The following items were forwarded to Laurel Sovereign for final determination:
- Christopher Devereux - New Badge. Argent, two dances gules
- Constance Warwick of Wynandermere - Resubission of Name Change. (previous item Constance Warrock de Winandemere, to be released).
- Edward Warwick of Wynandermere - New Name & Device. Gules, a lion rampant contourney and a tierce sinister embattled Or
- Lelien Widoeghe - New Device. Argent, upon a pile inverted rayonny vert, a Lily of the Valley argent.
- Elizabeth de Holecombe. New Name. (See RETURNS for Device)
- Violante d'Atayde - Resubmission of Device. Per chevron inverted Or and gules, a chief triangular sable
The following items were returned for further work:
- Elizabeth de Holecombe - New Device. Administrative return: the submission was sent in using very old forms and was coloured with a colour printer and had the emblazons depicted using a non-standard and misshapen escutcheon. Please use the newest forms (available on the Rampart website) which are fillable-PDFs (for text) and colour the images using Crayola-brand classic markers to avoid future returns. Additionally, the client should address the following concerns when they resubmit: If the submitter would redraw the bordure to be thicker; as well as raising the chevron to more middle of the figure, and make the angle of the chevron steeper, to give more space and allow all the pomegranates to be larger and fill the spaces better.
Inscribed by Rampart Herald during the memorial of Saint Grimoaldus, being the XXIX of September in the XLIIII year of the society, being the year of grace MMIX.