Last modified: 15 August 2012
Outlands College of Heralds
15 August 2012
From the Office of Rampart Herald
Baron Randal Carrick (Randall Jackson)
Unto Fiachra ni Ciardhubhain, White Stag Principal Herald, and the College of Heralds of the Kingdom of the Outlands, does Randal Carrick, Rampart Herald send his greetings. What follows is the Letter of Response for August 2012 CE, ruling on the July 2012 Letter of Presentation. I would like to thank the following heralds for providing commentary for this letter: Mistress Francesca de Pavia, Ray-de-Soleil Pursuivant, Master Louis-Philippe Mitouard, Catspaw Herald Extraordinary; THL Eric Morrison, Hawk's Hollow Pursuivant; Lady Leonor Ruiz de Lison; Lord Andrew von Otelingen; Lady Katelin de Irlande; Lady Khalidah bint Yayah, Castle Herald; Faelan O' Laghlan; Ines Alfon, Blanch Tiger Herald; Lady Aritê gunê Akasa; Lady Rohese de Dinan, Shadowdale Pursuivant; and Gawain of Miskbridge, Green Anchor Herald.
The following items were forwarded to Laurel Sovereign for final determination:
- Adriana Lopes de Rodas - New Name
- Barberry Bramble - Resub Device. Sable, per chevron argent a strawberry bendwise to sinister proper, within a wreath of thorns counterchanged.
- Emily MacRae - New Name
- Estevan de Sepúlveda - New Name & New Device. Argent, a chevron per pale sable and azure between four swords sable and a wyvern segreant azure
- Sabyn Edwards - Resub Device. Per pale vert and purpure, a dragonfly between in base two mullets, a bordure argent.
The following items were RETURNED for further work:
- Adriana de Rodas y Lopes - New Device, Party per pale, waves argent and azure within a bordure Or, 7 crescents argent and gules, a wolf rampant sable and a tower argent. Returned for marshalling (combining two sets of arms in one device, while very period, is not registerable under the Standards of Evaluation for the Society). Further, this device includes color on color (black on red) and metal on metal (silver on gold) contrast issues.
Thus ends the August 2012 Letter of Response.
Baron Randal Carrick