Outlands College of Heralds27 February 2015
From the Office of Rampart Herald
Khalidah bint Yahya'a (Nicole Riviezzo)
Unto Randal Carrick, White Stag Principal Herald, and the College of Heralds of the Kingdom of the Outlands, does Khalidah bint Yahya'a, Rampart Herald, send her greetings.
What follows is the Letter of Response for February 2015 CE, ruling on the January 2015 Letter of Presentation (http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=3039).
I would like to thank all of the heralds who were kind enough to provided commentary.
The following items were RETURNED for further work:
The following items were PENDED for further Discussion:
- Belatumara filia Disideri Device Resubmission. Per saltire vert and sable, four triquetras conjoined crosswise argent
- Device is pended until April 2015's Letter to allow a Blanket of Permission to Conflict, via Atlantia, can get ahead in the registration queue at Laurel.
- Christopher Devereux - New Transfer of Badge. Azure, on a flame Or a heart gules, a bordure embattled Or
- Citadel of the Southern Pass, Barony of the - New Acceptance of Transfer of Badge. Azure, on a flame Or a heart gules, a bordure embattled Or
- Frederick Fortescue - New Name.
- Giacomo Malcuore - New Name & New Device. Bendy vert and argent, on a heart sable a cockatrice erect to sinister Or
- Guy Nagel - New Name & New Device. Or, two passion nails in saltire sable
- Hawisia de Groote - New Name.
- Juliana Mele - New Name & New Device. Argent, a lion gules and on a fess azure overall three mullets Or
- Meliora de Berkeley - Device Resubmission. Per chevron azure and purpure, a chevron argent between an increscent, a decrescent and a winged fox sejant argent
- Sylas Ian Clayton - New Name.
- Tristan Grey of Manchester - Name Resubmission & Device Resubmission. Vert, a bear dormant to sinister argent
The following items were forwarded to Laurel Sovereign for final determination:
Thus ends the February 2015 Letter of Response.
Khalidah bint Yahya'a