Outlands College of Heralds
28 February 2014
From the Office of Rampart Herald
Khalidah bint Yahya'a (Nicole Riviezzo)
Unto Randal Carrick, White Stag Principal Herald, and the College of Heralds of the Kingdom of the Outlands, does Khalidah bint Yahya'a, Rampart Herald, send her greetings.
What follows is the Letter of Response for February 2014 CE, ruling on the January 2014 Letter of Presentation.
I would like to thank all of the heralds who were kind enough to provided commentary.
The following items were RETURNED for further work:
- Conchobhar mac Cillene New Device. Gules, a sheaf of arrows Or surmounted by a wolf's head cabossed argent
- Returned for a redraw as the wolf's head looks very modern and the arrows' shafts are barely identifiable.
- Garret Lightborne New Device. Vert, a horse courant contourny regardant to dexter within an orle argent
- Returned for conflict with the device of Jódís in glaða (December 2009, An Tir): Purpure, a horse courant contourny within an orle argent.
- Isabeau de Bernac New Device. Per bend sinister vert and purpure, four horseshoes one and three bendwise and a feather argent
- Returned for a redraw as the horseshoes' position on the field cannot be properly blazoned.
- Jacobus Locard New Device. Per chevron indented gules and argent, two fetterlocks Or and a sea-stag gules
- Withdrawn by the submitter for a redraw.
- Josefina de Luna Device Resubmission. Sable, a catamount passant to sinister argent and on a chief azure 6 mullets, 4 and 2, argent
- Returned for a redraw because of color on color without documentation. Commentors suggest a per fess field division or switching around the colors on the chief.
The following items were PENDED for further Discussion:
The following items were forwarded to Laurel Sovereign for final determination:
- Alikina filia Elpini - New Name & New Device. Per pale vert and sable, an owl and on a chief urdy argent, a rose sable, barbed and seeded proper, between two oak leaves fesswise vert
- Conchobhar mac Cillene - New Name. (See Returns for Device)
- Dawn Schadue - New Badge. (Fieldless) A sun per fess Or and sable
- Garret Lightborne - New Name. (See Returns for Device)
- Isaac Atwater of Tweed - New Name & New Device. Argent on a fess sable between two boars passant to sinister gules, three towers argent
- Isabeau de Bernac - New Name. (See Returns for Device)
- Jacobus Locard - New Name. (See Returns for Device)
- Matilda de Seton - Badge Resubmission. (Fieldless) A dragonfly argent enfiling with its tail a coronet Or
- Noelle de Poys - New Name & New Device. Per chevron purpure and sable, five pomegranates in chevron and a rapier inverted argent
- Willem Jacop van Meteren - New Name & New Device. Gules, on a chevron cotised Or three fleurs-de-lys sable
Thus ends the February 2014 Letter of Response.
Khalidah bint Yahya'a