Last modified: 26 March 2013
Outlands College of Heralds
7 August 2013
From the Office of Rampart Herald
Andrew von Otelingen (Andrew Grosser)
Unto Fiachra ni Ciardhubhain, White Stag Principal Herald, and the College of Heralds of the Kingdom of the Outlands, does Andrew von Otelingen, Rampart Herald, send his greetings.
What follows is the Letter of Response for July 2013 CE, ruling on the June 2013 Letter of Presentation.
I would like to thank all of the heralds who were kind enough to provided commentary.
The following items were RETURNED for further work:
- Nest Aderyn - New Device. Per pale vert and argent, a rabbit couchant and a dove rising Volant respectant, on a bordure an orle of six spindles and needles in saltire, all counterchanged
- This must be returned for the fact that the needles and spindle on the bordure are not identifiable at their current size. We recommend trying a different charge that can be more identifiable.
The following items were PENDED for further Discussion:
The following items were forwarded to Laurel Sovereign for final determination:
- Anzelm Kowalski - New Badge. Argent, three pink flamingos proper
- Belatumara filia Morbet - New Name & New Device. Per saltire vert and sable, four triquetras conjoined in cross argent.
- Caltuna cercel - New Name & New Device. Per pale argent and sable, three frauenadlers counterchanged
- Diana Doria - Resub Device. Azure, a four-harness loom argent.
- Ellinor Rose Sanbourne - Resub Device. Azure, a rose within an orle argent
- Kjeld Geirrison - New Name & New Device. Per pale vert and argent, a rabbit sejant sinister and a three-legged pot, on a bordure three annulets one and two, all counterchanged
- Kolgríma Nikolásdóttir - New Name & New Device. Per saltire gules and purpure, an owl argent, a bordure per saltire Or and argent
- Matilda de Seton - New Badge. (Fieldless) A gimlet point argent, haft Or
- Matilda de Seton - New Badge. (Fieldless) A dragonfly Volant en arriere argent enfiled by a coronet Or
- Matilda de Seton - New Badge. (Fieldless) A Beaufort yale's head couped argent, armed and gorged of a coronet Or
- Nest Aderyn - New Name (See returns for Device)
- Outlands, Kingdom of the - New Order Name & New Badge. (Fieldless) A Thor's hammer argent inscribed with the words "Battle Moor"
- Ysabeau de La Rochelle - New Name & New Device. Quarterly azure, lozengy gules and Or, gules, and lozengy Or and azure, an urchin argent within a bordure Or
Thus ends the July 2013 Letter of Response.
Andrew von Otelingen